Dog Days of Summer Contest
It’s officially summer and today starts our summer contest! Meanwhile, this weekend the kids were already planning dates to the movies, meetings with their crew to the local family entertainment center, bowling, and preparing for summer camp in two weeks. Which brings up the summer contest idea. Kids will be flocking to your FEC starting this week. By all means encourage them to play on BEAM.
Here is how the summer contest works,
- First take a selfie playing on BEAM at your FEC.
- Next, upload it to social media. Using Facebook or Twitter tag or mention us on your post.
- Then use @BEAMbyEyeClick and the FEC @ where you played BEAM
- Finally use the hashtag #IPlayOnBEAM to enter the contest.
- In fact you can enter as many times as you want as long as you use the hashtag #IPlayOnBEAM
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
So how do the kids win? Each week we will select a winning selfie. Without delay the winner will be announced on Monday at the beginning of the new play week. Winners will be chosen at random. Additionally the summer contest will last four weeks, making four lucky kids a winner. The summer contest will begin June 5th, 2017 and end June 30th, 2017.
What do they win?
A $50 Visa gift card! The winner will be contacted through social media to email us their shipping info.
At BEAM we believe that playtime is where children learn. It’s a magical experience where kids can play in a virtual world that encourage active exercise. We can’t wait to see who our first winner will be. With this in mind we want to wish you all good luck and enjoy the summer contest.